Summertime barbecues are quickly approaching with the 4th of July on the horizon. To help keep your holiday weekend accident free, here are some tips on prioritizing your safety and making sure nothing goes wrong while grilling.
- Steer clear from grilling below low hanging trees or next to the walls of buildings.
- Remember to always open the lid to your gas so it will not buildup and cause an explosion when igniting the grill.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill and never leave it unattended.
- Use long-handled utensils made for grilling to avoid burns.
- When coals have already been ignited, never add charcoal starter fluid.
- Follow the Manufacturer's instructions when using the grill.
- Keep a water source or fire extinguisher nearby.